Lally Chartered Engineers are looking to recruit Site Engineers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Site Engineering of projects, in compliance with company policies and procedures & provide the technical/engineering expertise to enable the construction of projects;
- Produce “as constructed drawing” and details of construction methods.
- Compile method statements as required for execution of specific tasks or sections of works.
- Ensure all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information in advance of the commencement of and throughout their carrying out of their works.
- Assist in maintaining the progress on site in accordance with Project Programme, H&S and Regulations.
- Assist in producing and maintaining contract programs with the Site Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Maintain adequate standards, quality and control of sub-contractors/plant/equipment.
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Record Keeping
- Assist and Liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Manager, other Engineers, Q.S. and Head Office and the Design Team to ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services. i.e. site diary, plant and labour allocation sheets, RFI’s, CVI’s, Contractor’s Reports etc.
- 2 years’ experience – Construction background (Ideally civils and/or windfarm)
- BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- Proficient in GPS, Total station, levelling and surveying equipment advantageous
- Driving License
- Cork Base
- Ability to work in a team
- A good standard of written and verbal communication
Full-time, competitive package offered
To apply for this role, or further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com