SITE / CONTRACTS ENGINEER
Location Tourmakeady Co. Mayo
Salary €40,000 – €45,000
Position Permanent Full-time
Third level Engineering Degree Qualification
(Level 7 or higher)
0-5 years experience
Lally Chartered Engineers is a multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in Tourmakeady, Co. Mayo with projects across Ireland and the UK. Our company delivers a wide range of projects in the commercial, residential, educational, geotechnical, and civil engineering sectors.
The role will suit an enthusiastic, driven, practical person comfortable working both individually and within a team setting. It will cover the consultancy’s procurement and contractual processes for both private and public sector clients. Competitive package with benefits offered to the right candidate.
- Candidates should hold a minimum Level 7 qualification.
- Setting out boundaries, levelling and participating in site testing and surveying work.
- Ensure company owned equipment, vehicles maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Produce large specification documents and reports, drafted detailing in accordance with company procedures.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients, Architects, and Contractors.
- Initiative-taking with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organise and maintain project documentation to ISO standard.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
- Construction background.
- Possess a familiarity or knowledge of the construction contracts framework and consultancy procurement processes.
- Knowledge of Health and safety in construction practices (PSDP) advantageous.
- Familiarity with Fire, Mobility and Eurocode design advantageous.
- Proficient in Trimble GPS, Total station, levelling, and surveying equipment advantageous.
- Experience in the use of project management / design software such as AutoCAD, REVIT an advantage.
- Benefits – Company Van, Company Pension Plan, Financial Wellness Package, Group Protection Schemes – Income Protection, Cycle to Work Scheme, Hybrid Working