SETTING OUT/ SITE ENGINEERS
Location Tourmakeady Co. Mayo
Salary Negotiable/Not disclosed
Position Permanent Full-time
Third level Engineering Degree Qualification
(Level 7 or higher)
Lally Chartered Engineers is a multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy based in Tourmakeady, Co. Mayo with projects across Ireland and the UK. Our company delivers a wide range of projects in the commercial, residential, educational, geotechnical, and civil engineering sectors.
We are currently looking for Site / Setting out engineers. Candidate will provide technical support, advice, and input on a construction site for those working on the site, whether they be contractors, operators, or subcontractors. Using sites plans, together with Trimble instrumentation to pinpoint and mark structural, civil, drainage features above and below ground before construction work begins.
- Site Engineering of projects, in compliance with company policies and ISO procedures.
- Working on the location of the site, setting out boundaries, levelling and participating in any surveying work.
- Produce “as constructed drawing” possess excellent record keeping.
- Compile method statements as required for execution of specific tasks or sections of works.
- Ensure all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information in advance of the commencement of and throughout the project.
- Assist in maintaining the progress on site in accordance with Project Programme, H&S and Regulations.
- Assist in producing and maintaining contract programs with the Site Manager/Contracts Manager.
- Maintain adequate standards, quality, and control of sub-contractors/plant/equipment.
- Ensure company owned equipment, vehicles maintained to an acceptable standard.
- Ensure that the general site, compound, and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy, and presentable condition throughout the project.
- Ability to communicate and achieve deadlines.
- Construction background, Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Candidates should hold a minimum Level 7 qualification.
- Proficient in Trimble GPS, Total station, levelling, and surveying equipment advantageous.
- Ability to organise and maintain project documentation filing to ISO standard.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Benefits – Company Van, Company Pension Plan, Financial Wellness Package, Group Protection Schemes – Income Protection, Competitive Salary